Kumrat Valley Pakistan
Life has more fun when you are camping. If you are a person who loves to see the stars, camping is the best option. Nature is calling all of us. Those who listened to it, go camping, leaving their daily boring life behind.
What is camping
Camping is a recreational outdoor activity in which people choose to stay for one or more nights in a shelter near nature
In a month’s and year’s of boring daily routine, cample is an option of getting away from all hectics and hassle of urban life and stay closure to nature for few moments
Benefits of Camping Irrespective of you are a young person, or in your sixties, camping will have a very pleasant effect on your health besides so many other benefits. You’ll enjoy the following benefits from such healthy activity:
● Stress reduction
● Fresh Air
● Relationship building
● Physical fitness
● Lack of alarm clock
● Great food
● Connection with nature
● Development of new skills
● Growth of confidence
● Family connections Types of Camping So you are obsessed with outdoor activities and love spending nights in the cold of stars and luminous moon, camping is the best recreation for you to enjoy such a moment. There are different types of camping that you must know before planning which wills suit you most. Let’s have a look at other types of camping.
● Tent camping We are all familiar with this type of camping. What comes to most people’s minds on the name of camping is making a tent somewhere and spending a night or more. The spot could be everywhere, but it would be more fun to camp a tent near some forestry area.
● Backpacking Slinking the camping gear into a backpack and hitting the trail for weeks and months is great fun. It’s kind of overnight hiking where you break away from civilization for a while.
● Glamping is a perfect option for people who look for luxurious overnight camping in the great outdoors. Stylish tents, spacious with luscious rugs and warm low lighting and heating system, Glamping is of great fun.
● Survival camping is what it sounds like—spending days and nights in tough conditions and extreme weathers learning how to survive. Survival camping is for daring people.
● Bivvy Bag CampingSo you are alone and looking for camping, Go with Bivvy bags as it’s an idea when camping alone, traveling light, and looking for a convenient sleeping solution with the hectic of setting up camp. There is no space for anything but sleeping in Bivvy camping.
● Winter camping How it feels when you camp in wild and snowy weather and cold wind blowing across you. Wildy?? Yeah, winter camping is not about camping trips in warm and sunny months of summer or spring. Winter camping is for daring people with tough weather conditions.
● RV/ Van Camping RVs, recreation vehicles, and Campervans are popular ways for traveling and camping. Campervans are kind of mini RVs with fewer amenities. An expensive camping type indeed. There are many other types of camping ideas. The sole purpose for every kind is to spend overnight somewhere far from urban life.
Camping checklist: Prepared yourself before you step in for camping
Camping is an activity that nourishes, improves the bonding experience with your family, friends, and nature. However, this experience can be a nightmare for you if you have not prepared yourself with the basics of camping. Let’s discuss a few of them.
● Remember, Don’t dress to impress someone. Instead, dress up for utility
● Bring appropriate clothes considering unexpected weather changes
● You should have a shelter that could be resilient to rain, snow, and sunlight
● You must have plenty of water as camping could be a tiring activity
● Camping bag
● Sleeping bag
● Wet wipes
● Camping chair
● Camp stove
● Trash Bags
● First Aid kid
Best Time for camping in Pakistan
The gear has shifted, and the world is desperate to see Pakistan for What it is. If you want to enjoy the overnight thrill of camping in Pakistan, you must know the best timings for camping.
People probably choose to camp in northern areas, KPK district, especially Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. The best timing to visit these areas for camping is from March to September every year.
Best Camping Sites in Pakistan
If you want to feel the nature from very close and love to visit countrysides, North of Pakistan is the best venue for you. Below are some best locations where you should camp instead of motes for living.
K2 Base Camp Pakistan
You’ll soul will lose in the beauty of the deep forest and greenery of these areas. The following areas are worth visiting for camping in Pakistan.
- Pir Chinasi
- Naltar Valley
- Ratti Gali Lake
- Gorakh Hills Station
- Saif-ul-Maluk Lake
You don’t need any therapy; you just need to Go for camping. The hustle of bustle of urban life is very hectic and quite draining. Each of us deserves a break from this Monday to Saturday repetition. Nothing is more fun than camping for outdoor activities
Similarly, You should also be aware of yourself the basics of camping, the types of equipment needed, and preventive measures that should be taken. Camping is a recreational activity, but it can be a nightmare for you if you go unprepared.